Thursday, September 20, 2007

This has nothing to do with Australia

I have a piece of chocolate sitting beside me that I don't want to eat. It's not bad, quite the opposite, actually, I'm still enjoying the last bit which I finished a few minutes ago. The lingering taste is still satisfying and rich. I wouldn't call myself a chocolate connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination, but I picked up a bar of Lindt Excellence 85% Cocoa last night and have fallen in love with it. Unlike Hershey's, which I've read is a little over 11% cocoa, it's satisfying in a much different way.

1 comment:

Tre Berney said...

HAHA.
That is funny.
You're spoiled now, buddy. Good chocolate is like good coffee or wine, or beer for that matter.
It's hard to go back when you try the good stuff.
When you get back I'll take you down to the Co-op where Sarah is working. They've got good stuff, too.
Now you've got me wanting some.
Damn!