Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gimme a Grogbog

After the RSO Punch Party the other night (drinking, dancing, throwing drinks at each other, etc), a group of us headed out to a locally known late-nite food establishment called Checkers. That sounds too glamorous... it's a trailer they cook food in and serve it to you out the window. The upside of this is that they're open really late and the food they serve is amazing.

I've been told since I got here to get a Grogbog from Checkers, so when I finally had the chance I did. In fact I had two.


A Grogbog is a big hot dog bun with fries, bacon, cheese, and gravy on it. It tastes amazing. It also takes about a week off of your lifespan. Checkers has another meal which they call the "Cardiac Arrest" which costs $15. That's next on the list of things I've gotta eat.

No comments: